Happy Tuesday, everyone! I’m back with a TTT after a long time! This week’s prompt is to share book titles that are questions! I chose books that seem interesting! So, let’s begin!
(P.S. Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.)
- Who Do you Think you Are? by Alice Munro
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Dr. Spencer Johnson
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
- Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
- N or M? by Agatha Christie
- Where Are The Children? by Mary Higgins Clark
- Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal? by Jeanette Winterson
- Who Could That Be at This Hour? by Lemony Snicket
- Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson
Have you read any of these books or are any of them on your TBR? Do you recall any book title having question marks? Let me know in the comments below!