Happy Tuesday! I’m doing Top Ten Tuesday after a while! Today’s prompt is to list down the places in books that you would like to live in. So, let’s begin!
(Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.)
1. It would be fun to live in a private island for vacations like in the book “We Were Liars”.
2. I would like to live in Ove’s neighbourhood in Sweden.
3. Living in the Swiss mountains like Heidi would be an experience in itself.
4. A summer in Italy? Sign me up.
5. A trip to Hawaii would be marvellous with its beaches and volcanoes.
6. It would be nice to live in Edinburgh, even if it was haunted.
7. Living with Circe and brewing herbs in a beautiful island would be peaceful.
8. Visiting Iran would be great.
9. I have never visited a pumpkin patch, so working in a pumpkin patch would be lovely.
10. Studying in the Ellingham Academy and solving crimes would be so exciting.
Which places in the books would you like to live in? Let me know in the comments below!