Happy Tuesday folks! It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday post, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s prompt is to share books that should be adapted into Netflix shows or movies. So, let’s begin!
1. You Should See Me In A Crown by Leah Johnson
This feel-good book about a black, queer girl falling in love with her fellow competitor in a high school prom contest will make for a great watch!
2. A Match Made In Mehendi by Nandini Bajpai
An Indian-American girl who starts a matchmaking service via an app in her high school which creates a chaos in the school? It would be so entertaining!
3. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
This book contains an enemies-to-lovers trope which will make for a great show or movie!
4. Darius The Great Is Not Okay by Adib Khorram
A moving and insightful book about an American high school teenager suffering from depression going to his country of origin to meet his grandparents for the first time would make a good show.
5. The Turn Of The Key by Ruth Ware
An engaging thriller about a nanny hired to look after children in a tech-savvy home in the middle of nowhere will be an extremely exciting movie!
6. The Whisper Man by Alex North
This is another thriller which will make a good show or movie!
7. Renegades by Marissa Meyer
A book about a city with superheroes and villains will make for a great show!
8. Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
This book about a transgender teen coming to terms with his identity and falling in love for the first time should really be adapted into a movie or show.
9. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
This novel about a romance between a woman with Asperger’s Syndrome and an escort will make for a good rom-com movie!
10. One To Watch by Kate Stayman-London
This book about a plus-size fashion blogger taking part in a reality show where men will vye for her affections will be a good show.