Hi guys! Hope you are safe! Today I will be wrapping up my month of June. So, let’s begin.
My Bookish Journal Spread for June:
I started some new books but didn’t finish many during the month of June, either, although I do have a credible reason for this. I had my exam for admission to an MBA course in June so I was busy preparing for that.
- I started Elizabeth Acevedo’s Clap When You Land, and I am really enjoying it.
- I also started The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas and I can feel it will be very good.
- I started and finished Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid and it was a 5 star for me. Review to come.
- I also have to finish Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean At The End Of The Lane and Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed.
- I also started Mayhem by Estelle Laure.
- I am currently on Part 2 of Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. Six Parts to go!
- I started watching Dark on Netflix and am loving it! I am currently on Season 2 and I can’t wait to watch the final season!
- I saw Parasite on Amazon Prime and I couldn’t stop thinking about it even after the movie ended. It’s a masterpiece, you guys! It’s freaking amazing! I can’t believe I didn’t see it earlier! Watch Parasite if you haven’t!
- Watched Klaus on Netflix with my mother and it was so sweet! Loved it!
- I also saw Moana and loved it too!
- I haven’t watched a lot of Marvel movies, so I have started by watching Black Panther on Disney+ and although haven’t finished it yet, it’s really good!
A list of my favorite songs/albums from last month:
- Girlfriend, a single by Charlie Puth
- No Song Without You, a single by Honne
- One Day At A Time, the latest album by Kodaline
- Lauv’s latest EP, Without You
- Goodbye, a song by Apparat (Also the intro song for the aforementioned show Dark)
- One Republic’s latest album, Human