Hi guys! Hope you all are doing well and are safe! I am going to wrap up my month of May today. Let’s begin.
I didn’t read much during the month of May.
- I finished Part 1 of “Anna Karenina”! Seven parts to go now!
- I started “Darius the Great Is Not Okay” by Adib Khorram and am halfway through it.
- I am still reading “Yes No Maybe So” by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed. It’s getting interesting now.
- Also started “The Ocean At The End Of The Lane” by Neil Gaiman am still reading it.
- I saw “Knives Out” and it was very good! Loved it immensely!
- I also saw “Beauty and the Beast” live-action movie and it was quite good.
- I saw “The Half Of It” on Netflix and loved it too.
- I finished “Never Have I Ever” on Netflix and although it was okay, I agreed with all the problematic issues that the reviews of the show highlighted.
- I also saw a Bollywood horror movie which was quite good.
- I saw “Pocahontas” which was really good.
- I finally watched “Little Women” and it was so good! I love everyone’s acting and loved Timothee Chalamet as Laurie in it!
- I also finished “Whisper of The Heart” and it was adorable!
- I started watching another Ghibli movie called “Only Yesterday” and it’s good so far!
And that’s it! I spent most of my last month watching movies and reading less lol! I hope to read more in June!
How was your May? Let me know in the comments below!